10 January 2007

Use An Upper Cervical Chiropractor to Heal a Problem Quickly!






Chiropractic to the Rescue: Getting to the Root of the Problem





Recently I started seeing a chiropractor because I was having pain in my shoulder area. The pain had been there for a couple of weeks and was getting progressively worst. And not only that, my L arm was getting weaker and weaker, making it painful to get dressed and pull things over my head.


I knew I needed a chiro. Now ordinarily getting a chiro is an easy thing to do. Start by getting a recommendation from a friend who had one, and then go see him/her.



Well, being relatively new to the area, I thought this would be hard to do. But, one of my friends had told me, “Dennis Young is My Chiropractor”. Said he was located one street off Wade Hampton Blvd, and that he was the best.



Okay, well if he’s the best, I have to go see him. So I did. I had just begun working a seasonal part time job preparing taxes and just sitting for four hours in the training class was causing me tremendous pain. I had two choices: either start on the 800mg of ibruprofen every 12 hours every day or get at the root of the problem and fix it. A chiro would be the best bet for fixing the problem.



Well to make a long story short, after two visits I no longer had any problems with my L shoulder area while sitting to do my tax preparation work.



And that was three weeks ago. It is only today as I drove for a return visit to see Dr Young that I realized my initial problem had been eradicated.



And isn’t that just the way it is. When something is not broken we tend not to notice it.



Dr Young is still treating me to correct some other "upper cervical" structural problems with my neck alignment so I still get to see him. And that's a good thing because I find his office environment to be warm and friendly, almost like an extended family. I understand from talking with the massage therapist there that Dr Young comes from a long line of chiropractors in his family, including his mother.



I have now graduated from going three times a week to two times a week. Yea! My posture is improving, the range of motion in my neck is improving, and I’m improving too.



So if you are looking for a chiro in the Greenville South Carolina or Taylors area, contact Dr. Young. He really is the best. His website is at: http://southeasternchiro.com/



Dr. Young specializes in Upper Cervical Chiropractic work, and that puts him among a select group of folks that are known to do some pretty amazing things with people, including folks with MS, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Depression and other chronic and degenerative ailments. View a list of more dis-eases they work on here.



If you’re not from the Greenville or Upstate area, but need some upper cervical chiropractic work, Dr. Young has a link on his site that can point you in the right direction to finding one in your area.



To your health,

No comments: