04 February 2006

What does “Money in the Mind” have to do with The Power of Money?--A Book Review






"If your parents had known about the rules of money, the information found in The Power of Money is what they would have lovingly taught you as you grew up."
Loretta Crosby, Editor, Recalling Health to Your Finances

Hi Friends,

Seems a while since we last communicated.

I have been busy writing and sharing great articles on ways to recall health to the mind body and spirit, and even ones on restoring your health using natural nutrition. Yeah, that’s what I do, in case you’ve forgotten.

You can take a look at the new health articles here:

http://natural-nutrition.recallinghealth.net/Health-Articles.html

http://body.recallinghealth.net/Articles.html

This week’s Partners-N-Health newsletter featured information on Ayurvedic Herbs and their health benefits. If you missed it, it will soon be posted on my natural nutrition site, so not to worry.

Next week’s topic will be of interest to you if you have problems with your cholesterol. I’ll show you 14 ways you can lower your cholesterol naturally without the use of drugs or other medicines which can potentially have side effects. Sign up for the newsletter here to have it delivered to your inbox next week. I also direct you to the best free report on cholesterol and health on the net. If you’re “cholesterol-challenged” in the lest bit, you do not want to miss this issue.

My new Get Out of Debt resource (i.e. to help you recall health to your finances) is now live at:

http://get-out-of-debt-advice.recallinghealth.net/

Which brings me back to the subject of this post (you’ll see why in a minute):

So What does “Money in the Mind” have to do with The Power of Money?

It all started with a dream that I had which ultimately led me to a book called The Power of Money.

Long story short, I awakened Friday morning with the image of a title in my head which read, “Money in the Mind”. Underneath the title was a name which was highlighted in blue and underlined. But I couldn’t make out the name (even in my dreams I need my glasses for the small print):-

Forgetting all about the image, later in the day I went slummin’ at the local thrift store hoping to find a long, inexpensive table for my work at home office. I browsed around for a minute or two before I ended up in the book section. (I always end up in the book section—if you’re ever looking for me in a store, ask the manager where the book section is and that is where you will find me:) -

Anyway, I found about 5 books on health and healing and herbal remedies, but beyond that I found a book entitled “The Power of Money”, paid .50 cents for it, and took it home and read it that evening.

Later I surmised that this had to be the title that my dream referred to because it was a book about money--one that I know is going to change my life and my relationship with money forever. You can read the book review that I just posted on my newest Get-Out-of-Debt-Advice resource here.

I really recommend you get a copy of this book if you are serious about being the best that you can be, while using the Word of God to enhance your life and your financial prosperity.

Amazon has this title in “used” form for about what I paid for it. Get yours there. Who knows, it just might be the best .50 cents you ever spent too…

Well, this is Lo and I gotta go … ‘cause I’m running for my life.

No comments: