13 February 2006

Are You EFT Tapping For Health?






"Treat disease through diet by preference, refraining from the use of drugs; and if you find what is required in a single herb, do not resort to a compounded medicament."
Baha'u'llah

EFT is a term that I have been bumping into a lot lately, but one in which I never really took the time to get a good understanding of .

EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Technique, and this morning while getting my daily healthy servings of Google Alerts, I caught this headline that read: Depression and Breakfast: Is Your Cereal Making You Depressed.

As a bonified sugar addict, I know the havoc that sugar causes to the body and so I clicked to read the article, which is posted here at:

http://mind.recallinghealth.net/Depression-&-Breakfast-Is-Cereal-for-Breakfast-Keeping-you-Depressed-.html

But, perhaps the most interesting thing about this article was the guy who wrote it, and what he does for a living. Check out the video that the article directs you to. You will learn a lot more about EFT and how the author claims to be able to help you tap your way to physical and emotional health.

Hmmm…something new and exciting all the time. Here’s a direct link to the video.

http://www.tap4health.com/video.php

Well, this is Lo and I gotta go … ‘cause I’m running for my life.

No comments: