02 May 2005

JusLo's Blog Launches -- Shea-Skins Newsletter too!

Hello World--

Finally I think I am online with this blog after a year of resistance. Oh well. Gotta take the plung sometime.

Please pardon any errors or omissions or lack of proper etiquette.

"First I want to thank the Creator, then my mom, then..." Oh, what's that you say? This is not the academy. Ok, sorry I must have gotten carried away. Let me get back on track here.

Here is the description I came up with describing what I do in my spare time (i.e. what my websites are all about):

-----------------------

Seeking a holistic approach to recalling health to the body, mind and spirit? Need nutritional supplements to ward off chronic diseases? Want to learn about the benefits of using all natural African shea butter for your body and skin care needs? Are you a newbie to website publishing and need to build a website for your work at home goals? I can help. ----- “JusLo and Associates…providing guidance for your health and for the health of your online business.”
----------------------

That said. I just published my first Shea-Skins newsletter for my Shea-Butter-Negroes.com subscribers. You can check out the two new articles here:
Dry Skin Blues and "Rub me down in some hot oils...that's shea oils."

Gotta turn in now. It's a Holy Day so work will be suspended. But...still gotta rest.

Till next time...

May your right palm itch everyday... wealth

May you acknowledge the Creator for the awesome blessings bestowed... prosperity
And may you have at least one person in your life who you would die for without missing a beat ... love
Love...the awesome force that holds it all together.........
Lo--

No comments: